As compassionate yogis, we take care of everybody else and many times we forget to take care of ourselves, there is not enough time, not enough energy at the end of the day… Even though we know that in order to take care of those around us we need to “put the oxygen mask first”
Do you ever wish there was a way to make Self Care easy? Well, there is!
In this interactive, personalized FREE workshop you will get clear on:
- Your specific emotional challenges that stand in your way for better Self Care
- Which remedies to use to remove what’s standing in your way
- How and when to use the remedies
- The connection between Self Care and Inner Child
- And more…
Self Care is a term that being thrown around a lot lately…Come hear a fresh approach to the topic and leave with insights and inspiration that you can start applying in your life right away!
Where: Bikram Yoga Park Slope, Lefferts (Entrance at 1120 Washington Avenue)
When: Sunday, June 14th at 2pm
This is a Free event!
About Bach Flower Remedies:
- The Bach Flower Remedies® are a safe and natural method of healing. They gently and safely restore the balance between mind and body by transforming negative emotions and attitudes to positive ones.
- The Bach Flower Remedies® allow peace and happiness to return and stimulate the body’s own capacity to heal itself.
- There are 38 remedies, each one for a different type of personality, situation or emotional state.
- They are 100% safe for the whole family including babies, children, pets and even plants, and for every stage in life including pregnancy and breastfeeding.
“In my work with clients my goal is to facilitate conscious exploration to remove any blocks from living life full of love, joy and peace. My extensive training in Holistic Healing as well as my own spiritual path makes me uniquely qualified to guide clients from all walks of life to higher consciousness.”